Zero Two by Milkimind [self]
2021.09.25 01:18 milkimind_ Zero Two by Milkimind [self]
submitted by milkimind_ to Cawwsplay [link] [comments]
2021.09.25 01:18 Far-Construction-948 I've made a youtube channel. Content to expect: Robotics, Drones, Micro Controller based projects, Some tutorials, design work on fusion 360, 3d printing, web/app dev and so forth and so forth ....
2021.09.25 01:18 Thedepressionoftrees Beautiful
2021.09.25 01:18 jamesrossurquhart Brienne of Tarth and Captain Phasma POPs signed by Gwendoline Christie at a recent signing
2021.09.25 01:18 moonglade20 Re-Entering Japan as of September 2021
Here's the latest re-entry procedure for foreign residents traveling between the US and Japan. Hope you find this helpful.
submitted by moonglade20 to japanresidents [link] [comments]
2021.09.25 01:18 patron935 This is for all the Fallen Fervent Hunters out there...
submitted by patron935 to HuntingGrounds [link] [comments]
2021.09.25 01:18 OzBargainBot 50% off Mifo O5 Gen 1 TWS Earbuds $64.99 Delivered @ Mifo
submitted by OzBargainBot to OzBargainNew [link] [comments]
2021.09.25 01:18 The-Broken-Record We’re the Eastward Rebel Union. We’re a PVP PVE crew we operate mostly in fashion a crime family does with a bit of flair of military style. We’re organized actively working to create a all around fun experience for both new-old players. Sick of getting swatted from cheap tactics? We can help. Link👇
2021.09.25 01:18 DeepFake07 Over 6 billion AMC shares floating. One of the most important DD in our sub recently. Go ahead and read and vote for visibility. It is worth of your time and attention. Maybe one can get a wrinkle. ALL CREDITS to u/MacAttack218 for his outstanding work.
Please vote for visibility
submitted by DeepFake07 to amcstock [link] [comments]
2021.09.25 01:18 ogjondoe Midtown restaurant recommendations
Hello y’all, I have family visiting and am looking for good recommendations for dinner reservation in midtown Manhattan. My family is going for a show and doesn’t wanna travel too much. Thanks every one. I’m also very down for isitabedroom to just give me the good searches! Thanks again!
submitted by ogjondoe to AskNYC [link] [comments]
2021.09.25 01:18 InevitablePurchase73 Guess my MBTI type.
I’d be willing to hear responses for both functions and the letter dichotomies.
- General traits: Lazy, underachieving, not hardworking. Irritable. Stubborn. Edgy. Irresponsible. Superior. Imaginative. Smug. Aloof. Mysterious, secretive, hard to get to know. Subjective. Disorganized, undisciplined. Sarcastic. Creative, artistic. Can be naive. Disappointed. A complainer, whiny, worrying. Not attentive or observant in the slightest, absentminded. Judgmental. Nervous. Paranoid. Hard to please, bratty, high maintenance. Awful communication skills. Reclusive. Pessimistic. Big five scores indicate low extraversion, low emotional stability, low conscientiousness, low agreeableness, and moderate openness (RLUEN).
- I would describe the opposite of myself as: Happy, positive person. Hard-working, not lazy. Very accepting and non-judgmental. Takes a lot to get irritated, doesn't easily feel awkward, uncomfortable, or embarrassed. Okay with being wrong. Typically puts others before themselves. Not artistic. Not introspective. Extroverted. Conscientious. Active, physical, and action-oriented. Prioritizes objectivity over subjectivity. Soft, sappy, overly sentimental and submissive, doormat. Would never complain.
- Hobbies and interests:
- Artwork: Used as a way to express myself. Like to show off aesthetics I resonate with. Inspiration comes easily, but I’m usually too lazy and busy with doing other things, so I don’t draw most ideas I get. I take much more pleasure in drawing and creating my own characters than I do in drawing for others, even if it’s for a commission. Aesthetic interests would include horror, anything “creepy,” and science-fiction. Dark colors, red.
- Gaming: It’s fun. I could also say that I can also get inspiration for artwork from the things I see in video games.
- Dislikes: Feeling humiliated, embarrassment, or mocked. Failing- instead opting to not try in the first place. Feeling “stupid.” Overly dependent and submissive people. Emptiness, dullness. Having boundaries, privacy, and personal space disrespected. Porn and the people who watch it. Responsibilities being placed onto me. Impending doom feeling. Bad values, bad morals. Being wrong. Feeling inferior. Too much positivity. Having my time wasted (I want to do what I personally perceive as being a good use of my time). Highly rigid and structured tasks, sequential step-by-step tasks. Doing "unrewarding" things. Punishment or being unsafe and in danger. Being bored.
- Likes: Myself. Thinking about myself and my emotions. Anger, irritation, I thrive off my own bad mood. The familiar. Having alone time, being in my own space.
- I dislike most physical activity. The only time I have recently considered leaving my house to do some “physical activity” was when I was bored to the point I started crying. And I still ended up not going outside.
- I don’t like doing things like dressing up to “look good,” because it feels mundane. I can forget to shower and eat, because they feel like more mundane chores that I don’t want to fulfill. One of the few physical activities I take pleasure in is going to amusement parks. I also kind of live in the middle of fucking nowhere, so there’s really nothing to even do around here. Had my family not badgered me about it, my room would absolutely be very messy.
- I don’t see myself as being able to recall things in great detail, I believe I’m the type of person to gloss over most things until I see something that catches my interest. I don’t pay much attention to my surroundings and am pretty inattentive, I don’t even know what brands of most things I use are (unless there’s literally a logo or known symbol on a shirt I’m wearing, there’s a good chance I wouldn’t know how to answer if I were asked where it came from. It can actually make me look like I lack common sense).
- I am not great at verbally articulating my thoughts. I tend to do better with writing because I have more time to collect my thoughts first before speaking, whereas in real life, there is an expectation for quick responses, sometimes even resulting in me saying things without thinking, and ending up embarrassing myself. However, I do like to write or communicate my thoughts in some form, because most of my thoughts (on ideas, experiences, myself) tend to be gorgeous.
- My physical environment tends to be slow changing, as I prioritize my mind activity (and, to be honest, I also prioritize a lot of digital things). I tend to sit in the same spots at school, and do not appreciate it very much if I have to move any significant distance.
- (1/2) My process when drawing is obtaining “inspriation” or ideas from things I have already seen (I typically do not consciously think of something specific and concrete that I have seen in the past to take inspiration from, partly because my memory is often hazy, but also because “inspiration” has to come from the external world), rather than opening a new tab and soaking it in, only to immediately continue on to drawing. Actually, I wouldn’t want to do the latter, so that my drawing does not closely resemble what I have just looked at.
- (2/2) But I can actually easily get inspiration. I can look at an insignificant object (for example, seeing the light beaming off a surface as quill-like objects) and take inspiration from it, and think of ideas on how I could implement what I’ve imagined into a work of art. But this does not happen automatically, I have to actually think in order to come up with such ideas.
- I do not do well with too much vagueness, nor too much detail. Be too vague, and I will be unsatisfied. Be too detailed, and I will not want to bother with it at all. I do not like to read very long texts, but I am okay with writing my own. Neither do I do well with too much concreteness, nor too much abstraction (particularly if the ‘abstraction’ is an outside source, such as in a writing). I am likely to be someone who’s going to miss the point.
- I do not feel much need to disclose my intentions, nor to explain most things in too much detail, if I do not want to. I am often content to just state my point (if I can articulate it in the first place). If I feel the need, I will have no problem being unbudgingly secretive.
- I am typically slow to take action unless something external pushes me towards action. I would benefit achievement and productivity-wise from having a more action-oriented friend to drag me off my ass, though I would not necessarily enjoy it, as the active state is not the default one.
- Part of the reason I do not feel “connected” to others, is that they are shit and corrupt. I kiss my own self for being morally superior. But I also refuse to interact on any intimate level with those who are not as “moral” as I am, or do not have similar morals and beliefs as me. This doesn’t help me in the slightest, it makes me feel absolutely hateful towards those who don’t think like me, and has further contributed to my loneliness and “isolation.” It makes me miserable, yet at the same time, it gives me something to feel superior to others about. I am angry at the world for not being how I want it to be (and in more ways than just the context of morally), and I get off on the thought of having total power and enforcing my vision and changing the world to my will.
- I dislike rigid, highly structured, and sequential tasks.
- I like to keep options open. I do not typically like to commit on most things, but even if I do commit, I would be unnerved by not having other open options.
- I talk about myself and think about myself a lot. Because most other things and most other people feel dull to me, I've found obsessing over myself to be a nice replacement.
- I like being able to think. That's what I do. I'm more in my head than in the real, external world. And I'd rather die than have a compromised ability to think clearly. I'm not a fan, not one bit, of my shitty memory that is probably caused by not completely paying attention to what's happening around me. If I'm there physically, there's a very damn good chance I'm not there mentally.
- My body language appears standoffish, unapproachable, disapproving and judgmental, “smug” with a shit-eating vibe, awkward/uncomfortable, irritated, I’ve had a habit of giving people the side-eye even if I didn’t realize. I only know this because that is how I've been told I come off, not because I am somehow naturally aware of how I look in the eyes of other people.
- I do like talking to people sometimes, but all of my socialization is done online. I think this is never going to completely satisfy me, but my standards in a friendship are unrealistic. People in real life have tried to befriend me. It never works out, or never lasts more than two seconds. If someone in real life comes up and tries to talk to me, I probably won’t have much of an objection to it. But I’m not very good with full blown conversations.
- My emotions are going to get vented externally, whether it’s in the form of punching something, myself, or if strangers or friends on the internet have to be the victims of my ranting. I was less emotionally expressive when I was younger, and I still currently refuse to express my emotions around my parents in specific.
- I’m fine with learning about something that interests me for the sake of it, and I do not think I need to put everything into practical action. However, I do not usually seek out knowledge, I do not prioritize the logical aspects of things, and logical is not one of the first words I would use to describe myself.
- I often do not know how to respond in social situations (mind used to literally blank). I, at first, chalked this up to just simply not knowing what to say. But I’m now pretty aware that it’s caused by self-consciousness, and disengaging in order to avoid embarrassment. I do not care if others look down on me and feel embarrassed for me, but I am going to be choosy about the way in which I present. I still feel social anxiety, but not to the degree I used to.
- Around specifically my parents, I am distant, horridly uncommunicative, and horridly secretive- they cannot touch me, they cannot get to me or hurt me, if they do not know anything about me. I have quite the stubborn refusal towards self-disclosure (and I’m fine with them thinking I’m impersonal and incomprehensible as a result. If anything, I may just enjoy it.). I have unconsciously kept emotional expression, even positive emotional expression to a minimum, so as to not be prodded and poked. If I think there’s even the slightest chance of me getting away with something, I am not admitting to anything unless caught first. But I am not putting up a smiley face- they know I’m irritated by them even if I do not bluntly state it, because my body language does all the work. I often think, “what’s the point of passionately arguing against them if every objection I have is considered somehow disrespectful?”
- I’m seen by strangers as quiet, shy (though I would’ve absolutely gotten irritated by being described as such if I were younger), as though I’m silently judging, easily bothered, and disapproving of you. Most people “like” me, simply because I leave them alone. I’m seen by my family as generally the same, but with added distance and emotional aloofness (which I’ve noticed I’ve been doing unconsciously, whereas I’m still reserved around others, but still more willing to express emotion), roboticness, stiffness, laziness, lack of ambition, and irresponsibility. My friends see me as whiny, irritable, funny, and also irresponsible. It seems the general consensus is that I’m seen as unapproachable by everyone, along with appearing easily bothered. I generally do not consciously try to come off this way (but I don’t have that much of a problem with it either), I just am like that, whether or not I’m controlling it.
- I generally see things subjectively, which does not help much with misinterpretations.
- I can feel naked while in public.
- I don’t like opening up to people. Not to strangers or some of my friends because I’d rather talk about myself with people who aren’t trash. Not to my family because I think getting to know me more is a privilege that they don’t deserve because they are below me.
- I do not care about appealing to the universal, or what “brings us together” as humans.
- Even though I'm already emotional, I still wish I were more emotional than I currently am. I see strong emotions as an opportunity for revelations about myself. I used to think I was a calm and unemotional person several months ago, how terribly wrong I was. I have ascended into outright prioritizing emotions and the emotional experience.
- I do not like planning.
- I can focus a lot on negatives. Actually, I can get pleasure out of focusing on the negatives. I thrive off my own negative mood, which tends to get me seen as whiny and irritable. But I do not get the aversion towards negativity. Everyone is so averse to it. I’m not.
- I hate being wrong. I’m fine with keeping my more “important” opinions to myself because my ego would be killed by being told I’m wrong. But I like to act like I and only I know “the truth” anyway.
- (1/2) I am lonely as fuck, and I dig my own grave even further by idealizing “the one” who does not actually exist. Loneliness has permeated my life. I could lower my standards and settle entirely with what is less than ideal, but I do not, and I refuse. I lock myself in a cage, and pretend that I desperately want to get out. Though I do not try. I cling onto this ideal, or the idea that without “the one,” I am doomed to unhappiness, like it is my life force. Yet I do not try desperately to make friends, or to find this likely nonexistent individual.
- (2/2) I think it is worse to bend myself in order to “connect” with people than it is to choke and marinate in my loneliness. I will not transform myself into being naturally sunny, friendly, and positive, in order to “connect.”
- Any time I feel suspiciously happy (which doesn't happen very much in the first place), I almost reflexively think of something to kill my mood. I do not let myself be too content.
- I'm not a fan of conflict, even though I've admittedly been a cause of conflict between myself and others. Or at least, not a fan of what I personally and very subjectively perceive as conflict (and me generally perceiving things subjectively rather than objectively and realistically is a whole different story). I think that if I can avoid conflict, I might as well do so. I probably will not be pushing buttons (though the urge to tease others can be irresistible as hell), but I'm not going to tolerate (most) insults.
- I identify myself more with anger and dislike than sadness. I'm fine with negative emotions in general and see them as an opportunity for revelations about myself. I find it hard to ignore my emotions in order to "get the job done," or whatever. And if I attempt to ignore my emotions because I tried to do something more "important," my judgment and perception is going to be fucked as all hell.
- In my mind, other people are a threat, which is another part of the reason I isolate myself (I’m starting to get a feeling that I’m more incomprehensible to others than I thought I was). I give a fuck about my own safety. I think I sometimes reveal too much about myself though. Regret. Lots of it.
- I'm shit at dealing with others emotionally. I don't know how to comfort people. There's the choice of me saying what I would want to hear, but the problem is that what I want to hear isn't what others want to hear. If someone wants me to listen to them, I can. I'm not making another bullet for this, but I like to act like I can offer things that no one else has to offer.
- I can place focus on my flaws and negative aspects. Not because of some conscious sappy, sentimental “I’m trash” feeling as far as I'm aware, but because that's what I am. Primarily negative. And I do not beat myself up for this. I unironically want my flaws to be enabled.
- I can come across as whiny, but half the time, I don’t even want a solution. I like to let people know that I’m bothered.
- I have been a "quiet" person my entire life. I think that is just part of my natural temperament. Another part of it is that I'm going to nitpick the way I present and am perceived. I would rather go fuck myself than have people see me in a way that I think isn't "true." I'll exaggerate my negative qualities if I feel like it, but I'll nitpick those too. I'll be fine presenting as something like lazy, or whiny for example. Good, actually. But I'd rather kill myself than "present as" the traits that, well, make me want to kill myself. I refuse to see too much of what's good in others but nonexistent in myself if it would make me feel somehow "inferior." Basically, people can feel secondhand embarrassment for me, but I'd rather die than personally feel really embarrassed. To me, I have to be "true" but I also have to personally accept it. If I don't personally accept being something, then I won't, even if it's actually true.
- I used to accept the feeling of inferiority, though I don't think I was ever the type of person to throw around the ways in which I feel "inferior." Now, I do not. If I feel "inferior," I have to look for reasons I'm not. I'd rather die than be anything except what I want to be, and I hate the idea of having a "persona." I have to exaggerate what's "better" about myself, and what's "worse" about others to feel better about myself. I do not think I need to constantly flaunt that I'm better, I need to feel it first and foremost. But I have always been a morally superior person, and used to have arguing with internet strangers as one of my only hobbies. My "morals" are my own, I do not care about agreeing with what others think is right, which can actually get me seen as "immoral" by others.
- I think that there is too much importance placed by other people on romance over friendships. My friend was talking to me and said something that I interpreted as “in the future, you will lose priority of friendships over relationships.” This offended me, for some reason, and I ended up becoming aggressive over it. It turns out, that is not what they meant, and was a misunderstanding on my end. I do not like the idea that people know what I want better than I know what I want, nor have I went a large portion of my life feeling deprived of “platonic” contact only to be told that desire will end up being a scam.
submitted by InevitablePurchase73
to MbtiTypeMe [link] [comments]
2021.09.25 01:18 Heero2311 CG Song Re-Imagined - Music Video
2021.09.25 01:18 janey_cat Feeling good about my new hair color! ☺️💕 [over 18]
2021.09.25 01:18 fireman_4c You know you know a girl like this
2021.09.25 01:18 tamillerkt Legal off leash hiking in southern Vermont?
Hello, I will be visiting the Brattleboro area, and wondering if there are any trails that allow owners to walk with dogs under voice control. So far I have only found a tiny dog park within Brattleboro, we are hoping for a place where we can walk for a few miles. Google shows me a list of parks when I search, but as I dig into the details of each one, so far they all say leashes required at all times.
submitted by tamillerkt to brattleboro [link] [comments]
2021.09.25 01:18 OzBargainBot Anker LC130 LP67 Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight (1300 Lumens) $69.99 Delivered @ AnkerDirect AU via Amazon AU
2021.09.25 01:18 lydiapinzone What top and pants should i wear with this?
2021.09.25 01:18 dudeimafool Sat here waiting for the cats to come in, anyone wana chat while I wait? (M over 18)
2021.09.25 01:18 ah_idfurmom Need advice for my Aloe plant
submitted by ah_idfurmom to plantclinic [link] [comments]
2021.09.25 01:18 shottleboyjr2 Calton
What store could I find calton, I do not wanna spend 100$ on one from a scalper lol.
submitted by shottleboyjr2 to squishmallow [link] [comments]
2021.09.25 01:18 Thisisthatacount What is growing in my wine?
This is a batch of beautyberry wine that has been going for almost a week. Is this a scoby growing in it?
submitted by Thisisthatacount to Homebrewing [link] [comments]
2021.09.25 01:18 ruipedro704 My current record collection :D Im only 17, so dont go very harsh on me :)
2021.09.25 01:18 Altruistic_Kitchen79 any help restarting
i started noon back in January and did ok; lost 15 lbs. now i am trying to restart but I am having a hard time as i do not have access to a full kitchen; i can't easily wash veggies/fruits and or use a stove. I need some help/advice as i just feel like i "don't have it in me" to restart but i notice that the 15lbs are already down to 10... Thank you in advance!
submitted by Altruistic_Kitchen79 to Noom [link] [comments]
2021.09.25 01:18 kmassy Official Nintendo 6 button fight stick just dropped!
2021.09.25 01:18 Bryanv93 bumps on skin
anyone ever got bumps on their skin ? not sure what or where its from. im guessing it might have something to do with alcohol consumption
submitted by Bryanv93 to alcoholicsanonymous [link] [comments]